INCI: Water (and) Polyvinyl Acetate
Features and Benefits
- Fast drying after application.
- Initial tack feel on the skin quickly disappears when dry.
- Water resistant but comes off easily when needed.
- Transparent and does not impact color dispersions.
- Lashes can be touched or rubbed without shattering into tiny flakes.
- Beautifully defined lashes with no clumping.
- Lengthen the appearance of lashes from root to tip.
- Provides thick, luscious lashes.
- Tightening and lifting upon application.
- Great for extending fragrance on the skin.
- Transfer resistant and long wear.
- Cost effective compared to similar polymers.
- Use Level: 3% – 6%
- pH (in formulations): 4.0 – 9.0
- Ultrapure Polymer 2041-NP should be used in the water phase
- Add as the last ingredient at room temperature
- Soluble in methanol up to 20%
- Typically used with other polymers
- Acrylates/Ethyhexyl Acrylates Copolymer
- Acrylates/Hydroxyesters Acrylates Copolymer
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Polyvinyl Alcohol
- VP Eicosene Copolymer