Reports to: Warehouse Manager
- At least 21-years-old with a valid license from applicant’s state of permanent residence
- Class A license
- Hazmat endorsement
- Updated DOT medical card
- Tanker Endorsement, with minimum of 3 to 5 years experience driving a tanker
- Freight truck experience preferred, including experience driving tractor/trailer 48’ and 28’ combinations and bobtails
- 5 years or more driving experience preferred; will consider 3 years depending on credentials, maturity, and interview
- Have an acceptable motor vehicle record
- Pass a physical compliant to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Standards
Education: High school degree minimum.
Skills/Qualifications: Team-oriented and customer-focused with a professional and mature attitude. Have safety awareness, be dependable, show initiative, utilize time management, and have a quality mindset.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org